Title 1 Meetings
YES Prep West will be hosting their Title I meetings on January 11th, 2021. This meeting is to ensure parents and family members are aware of their rights and responsibilities in the education of their children.
We value contributions from parents and family members and, as such, strive to build positive and strong partnerships between the children’s two worlds, school and home.
Topics discussed at this meetings are:
Campus Improvement Plan (CIP)
YES Prep Campus Specific Family Engagement Policy
Notification to Parents of Teacher Qualifications
Family Engagement Opportunities
We invite you and highly encourage you to be part of this conversation as a way to better support your child by participating in your campus’ Title I meeting.
Joining Via Computer
Joining via Mobile Device
1. Click on these links to join our meetings.
2. The link will open a web page where you will have two options:
2. Select Sign In or Join Anonymously
1. Download the Microsoft Teams app through your app store.
2. Click on one of these links to join our meeting.
3. Select Join as Guest
4. Type your Name
5. Click Join Meeting
Title I Meeting Resources
Below, you will find the resources that were discussed and shared in our Title I Meetings on January 11th.
- Campus Improvement Plan
- YES Prep West Secondary School Parent and Family Engagement Policy
- School Parent Compact: English and Spanish
We would also like to share resources from the meeting. Below you will find links to the slides (in English and in Spanish) and the a recording of our Title I Meeting.
- Slides from the Title I Meeting
- Recording from the Title I Meeting
As a reminder, we are inviting all families to join our Parent Pack. Please fill out this link to join.