For more information about each team's schedule, roster, practices and more, click the button below.
Students participating in the interscholastic program, or any competition/performance are to be governed by the rights, protections, and responsibilities prescribed by the YES Prep Public School and the Athletic Handbook.
Students who participate in the Houston Charter Athletic League or competition/performance are required to meet the eligibility requirements and follow the rules of HCAL and YES Prep Public Schools, students are expected to conduct themselves in a safe and sporting manner toward all persons associated 91 with the athletic program (i.e., conduct becoming to an athlete—such as fairness, courteous manner, and graceful acceptance of results).
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 281-796-6248
- Melvin Anderson (Athletic Coordinator) – MS Soccer Coach
- Stanford Brown - HS Varsity Girls Volleyball and Varsity Boys Coach
- Rosendo Castillo - HS Varsity Boys Soccer Coach
- Ana Ebenstein - MS Girls Volleyball and MS Girls Soccer
- Jena Edwards - HS Boys Volleyball, JV Basketball and Varsity Girls Basketball
- Gabrielle Hernandez - Cross Country and MS Girls Basketball
- Torre Holmes - Cross-Country and MS Boys Basketball Coach
- Quinyanna James - Cheerleading Coach
- Kesha Patel - JV Girls Volleyball