Students participating in the interscholastic program or any competition/performance are to be governed by the rights, protections, and responsibilities prescribed by the YES Prep Public School and the Athletic Handbook.
Students who participate in the Houston Charter Athletic League or competition/performance are required to meet the eligibility requirements and follow the rules of HCAL and YES Prep Public Schools, students are expected to conduct themselves in a safe and sporting manner toward all persons associated 91 with the athletic program (i.e., conduct becoming to an athlete—such as fairness, courteous manner, and graceful acceptance of results).
- Chasity Heard - Head Coach Cross-Country and Track/Field
- Arabia Thompson - Head Coach Girls Varsity Volleyball
- Jena Edwards - Head Coach Boys Varsity Volleyball
- Karen Willis-Smith - Head Coach Junior Varsity Girls Volleyball
- Sophie Ketcham - Head Coach Middle School Volleyball
- Tayo Shittenbay - Head Coach Boys Varsity Basketball
- Diamonisha Sophus - Head Coach Girls Varsity Basketball
- - Junior Varsity Boys Coach
- Lawrence Jones - Head Coach Middle School Boys Basketball
- Faith Izuegbu - Co-Head Cheerleading Coach
- Kehinde Odetunde - Co-Head Cheerleading Coach
For more information about each team's schedule, roster, practices and more, click the button below.